Sunday, January 20, 2013

Beastly Cold

Today has been beastly cold here in good ole Minnesota, so I've spent a good amount of time on my laptop.  I've looked up resources for my class for use with our smart board.   I've played Words with Friends on Facebook and I've seen what my friends have been up to on the same site.  I've been listening to Pandora. I've been pinning away happily on Pinterest.  I also listed and looked  for good books on Paper Back Swap.  I also decided to take a peek at Prezi.  It's been quite fun!  I also decided to play around with Blogger and see how my blog could change looks.  I hope you notice the difference (for those of you that may read my postings on occasion.)

I've also had the occasion to read quite a bit today.  At one point I even told my husband I had to get back to my book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies because Elizabeth was literally kicking Mr. Darcy's butt.  I enjoy Seth Grahame-Smith's work and have been thoroughly enjoying this book.  Where some may scoff, I love it! 

 In between I've also been working on memorization of lines for the upcoming community theatre production I'm involved in!  Tomorrow is my first rehearsal.  So although I have the day off from school, I'll still have to go out in the sub-zero temperatures.  Oh well, life goes on.  Such is our lot in the great state of Minnesota.


No comments:

Post a Comment