Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School!

One of my favorite back to school memories includes having a new box of crayons and oohing and aahing over the beautiful sparkling colors. 

Even though I no longer get a new box of crayons and marvel at the beauty there I enjoy seeing the splendid students that walk through my door every year.  Each child shines with an inner glow and sparkles in his/her own way.  I have 14 students this year - 6 girls and 8 boys.  I am excited to get to know them better each and every day.  I know that there will be days when I will be challenged and tested, but those days will pass and soon be forgotten.  The good days are the ones that will be remembered.

When we do an art project and we use color crayons, I'll be surreptitiously sneaking peeks at those new crayons, though!  How fun to be be back in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment